Thursday, March 8, 2012

I love make up!

 I love make ups I don't care about the brand name as long as the shades will look good on the person whose wearing it!  I love wearing red lipstick because it looks really hot and sexy BUT it depends on the person wearing it! Red lipsticks are good IF you can give some JUSTICE on it! Hahaha … If  you want to look classy using red lipstick here’s what you need:

Make up’s that you need:

·         Liquid Eye Liner
·         Volume lashes Mascara
·         Light shade of eye shadow ( Vanilla , cream )
·         Rosy Pink Blush on
·         Black eye liner ( Pencil )
·         Brunette / Brown eye brow pencil
·         Red lipstick
·         Foundation
·         Concealer



She's Using Velvet Red lipstick, Liquid Eye Liner notice the check line that she has! , False Eye lashes!

Then Presto Classy look! 
Gonna Upload my video tutorial soon!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment