Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I WANT THIS!

Can’t wait for Monday and Tuesday, because I’m so excited to go to the salon to have a RED dye hair!

I love red hair dye because it looks really hot!  And I was thinking to cut my hair short AGAIN!  I was thinking to have this kind of hair styles!
                                                              Option # 1 for hair cut
                                                                  I want this hair color
                                                                       Option # 2
                                                                       Option # 3


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see your hair like this!
    Flaming hawt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe bex I also can't wait to see yer hair platinum!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been thinking about it na. hahaha! Mejo risky nga lang.

    ReplyDelete