Friday, April 27, 2012

The astig wedding :)

     I love attending weddings because it feels like everybody was so deeply in love.. I love browsing some wedding concept, wedding gown, wedding cakes etc.
Well as a wedding coordinator I should have a lot of ideas about weddings... 
And I should have a unique concept for a wedding so that my clients will gonna love it... but for my personal choice The wedding of Kamikazee lead vocalist Jay Contretras and Sarah Abad Contreras was really great, some people say that it was morbid because of their motif black and red.. But because Jay and Sarah has a very creative mind their wedding was really awesome..  


Here are some pictures of Jay Contreras and Sarah Abad - Contreras Wedding: 









Wedding venue : Paco Church 

No comments:

Post a Comment