Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My no rice policy :)

     Well I'm a very figure conscious person! I don't want to get fat! So I decided not to have rice anymore..
It's been 2 months since the last time I ate rice..  I usually eat oatmeal as a substitute for rice.. but I still eat 1 slice of bread because my body still need a carb..  lot of people telling me that I'm not "FAT" yeah right I'm not fat but I want to have a perfect ABS! so during my rest day if I have extra time I usually do some crunches, aerobics, and Pilates... But honestly I miss eating rice but I need to stick to my goal! and rice contains a lot of carbs! 


                                                            No PAIN NO GAIN....

2 comments:

  1. i think i should follow your eating diet... hahaha... u go girl!

    ReplyDelete