Saturday, May 12, 2012

Friendship never ENDS :)

   We met different kind of people in this world some are snobbish and some are funny... I have a lot of friends and most of them are really fun... I can say all of them are loyal and we treat each other like brothers and sisters... I can always lean on them especially when I have problems and I need a shoulder to cry on... they don’t hesitate to help me when I need them... But when they need me I make sure that I'm always to the rescue... As long as I can help them I will give my best for them... 
For me friends are like your younger or older brother and sisters... lot of my friends knows me very well they knew if I have a mood swing and they knew if I’m happy… When we’re together it seems that we don’t want to end the day… We usually talked about their days in the office or sometimes we talked about the person who’s really annoying… hahaha… My friends are always at my side they never get tired to listen to my story… They never get tired to give advice… if you did something wrong they will tell it straight to your face….  Most of my friends they have a strong personality same with me they never give up… No dull moment when we’re together we keep on laughing even sometimes its non-sense crazy people can understand each other!!! Hahaha…

Meet my crazy friends J good friends will not let you do crazy things ALONE :)

                                                                         "Carla"
                                                                  Vina
                                                                        Ady
                                                                      Sophie
                                                                           Prei
                Clay


I'm going to upload another set of my friends picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment