Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Summer

     Summer is not yet over for me hahaha... So I'm planning to spend my summer at the beach! but for sure I'm going at the beach by Monday because unfortunately I can't go there every weekends because I still need to go to work... But it's okay as long as I can spend my summer... Summer means hot body and of course sexy swim suit... So I looked at the internet for some swim suit that I can wear on the beach.. Thank god I loose weight already... whooohhhh.... Ever since I'm so in love with vintage stuff... I found a swim wear that is really vintage it's a bit expensive but it's fine with me as long as it's vintage :) 


here are the swim wear I really want to buy :


                                                         I super love this swim suit :)


No comments:

Post a Comment