Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Back to basic

     Last week I posted a picture of me with my red hair. but my manager told me that they don't like the color so I need to change it! and I really really hate it when someone is asking me to do things that I don't want to do!!!!! but I don't have choice I need to follow the rules! during my rest day I decided to color my hair medium brown... since I can't dye my hair ash blond or reddish brown because my hair will turn into orange!

here's a picture of me with this boring hair!





Good thing my hair looks healthy! but after 3 months I will dye my hair again! Red wine coming soon!



2 comments:

  1. bagay nanamn sayo babe okay pa din ... ahahaha parang camera ng desk ko ang gamit mo ah? Desk ko talaga mapag angkin lang ako hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what a boring look! hahaha! peace.

    ReplyDelete